Once you have logged in, you will be able to view your Library Account.
Your Library Account contains:
- Checked Out: Items that are currently attached to your account
- Requested Items: Items that you have placed a hold for that you have not yet picked up and checked out.
- Fees: Any fees associated with your Library Account due to late materials or missing library items.
- Saved Items: Items saved to your account in Discovery. You can save items and reference them in future.
- Saved Lists: Lists of materials that you can create, edit, and delete. If you are working on a large project, Lists are once helpful way to gather and store related materials in a single location.
- Saved Searches: Discovery allows you to save searches so that you can revisit them at future date. You can choose limits for item type, databases, and sort options.
- View Profile: Your Profile has your personal information. You do have the option to turn on and off Library notifications that you receive via email and text messages. In your Profile, you can also edit or update contact information as well as change or update your password.
- Sign Out: When you are done with your session, please remember to log out of your Library Account to keep your data secure.